Monday, December 21, 2015

Winner Takes It All





Such a wonderful singer.
Loved her.
Laura Branigan died in 2004 from a brain aneurism.
I was wondering why all of a sudden she disappeared.

Went to a hot spring this week end. The hot water sure was nice
to soak in.

Stores were not too over crowded. The more they improve malls,
the more rent they charge and the higher the prices for shopping there.

Slippers which generally cost 39.-45.00 now cost 98.00
Then they wonder why Walmart does so well. lol
Most stores shocked me out of there.
Metro town had much better prices.

My son got his niece a few things from Frost. This is a nice story
about a Princess turning everything she touched to ice.
I had no idea it was so popular but then I had boys and I'd be
looking at Star Wars lol
Years go by but some things just stay popular through generations.

It was nice to spend time with my son. The day was his treat and he
was in a wonderful mood and the winner was me for most of the day. lol

Have a good one.
xoxoxoox

No comments: