Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Worshipping Life



























My son came home late and was not in the mood for
 cabbage rolls.lol
So more is left for his Father and I.
Bella sleeps with my son and she did not like cabbage rolls either
but my Tanya lapped up two bowls and burped. lol

It is so difficult to get things organized for a new project
So much easier to pick up a crochet hook and a ball of thread
 than to get things ready to paint.

It leaves so much mess and clean up to do unless you have a
special place to work in like a work shop.
I am always complaining aren't I? lol

I guess I am kinda feeling anxious, about fixing old things I started.
Easier to paint on fresh canvas. So I sit and analyze and think
how am I going to do this?

I set up one piece on the fixed stand and my husband looked at it and said:
"You know, it looks good just the way it is."
but to me it is not an exciting painting and paintings should be exciting.
That's why many people like a baby's finger painting.
The little geniuses that they are, create fabulous things without even trying.

This painting won't be fabulous but it will set a scene where a person
 might want to live and breath. It's a good life.

A few years ago, I went to my sons' high school and they put up all the
paintings kids made on the school walls and I must say I was very impressed.
So much talent out there.
If more schools did this, they could raise the money they need
for every school across the country by setting up art fests.
People could be invited for coffee and doughnuts and to look at/buy art.
They are also good to give away at Bingo fund raisers too.
This is also a good way to get your name out there as an artist.

When my Mom was at the hospital, the geriatrics ward was soo gloomy.
I am sure even the nurses and doctors working there would appreciate nice paintings
on the walls to brighten peoples' souls.
I always said I would do something one day to pay back all the kindness they
showed my Mom when we were there.

Life is full of things to do. Like our Prime Minister said, there is no reason to commit crime
in a country such as ours.
I love our Prime Minister. He always makes a lot of sense.
Criminals have a lot of time on their hands and they can put it to good use.
The Bird man movie with Burt Lancaster is one such example.
I landed on a poetry blog once, that had poetry written by criminals and another one
with poetry written by soldiers. So rare to find so much feeling and soul like in poems
written by people whose souls suffer. Maybe this is why Russia has so many excellent poets
and novelists. But then Vienna came out with beautiful music.
Well enough said.
Have a good one.
xoxoxoxooxoxox

No comments: