Friday, February 6, 2015

Lifes' Tonic














Today I made myself a ginger tonic
It was very good, energizing  and heaty.
I don't recommend it to grumpy people lol
Tonics won't help what ails them.


"Jesus had to deal with a lot of difficult people.
 Here are FOUR methods he modeled through his life:
  1. Realize you can't please everybody (John 5:30). Even God can't do that. Some want rain and others want sunshine.
  2. Refuse to play their game (Matt. 22:18). 
  3. Learn to say no to unrealistic expectations. Confront them by "telling the truth in love."
  4. Never retaliate (Matt. 5:38-39). It only lowers you to their level.
  5. Pray for them (Matt. 5:44). It will help both of you. Let God handle them."

Looking at the world today, seems no one is happy
Every one has unrealistic expectations
Every one retaliates and as for Prayer, not many seek solace in it.

When I was a child and had a night mare, it always helped me
 knowing God was watching over me. My belief in God, covered me with his aura
and  when  evil confronted me, it never saw me and walked on by.
Left me speechless every time and comforted.

I wonder how many soldiers experienced this, when bullets, that should have hit them,
flew by instead . My Grand Father walked on streets being bombed and
never hurried to a bomb shelter.
 By the time he would reach one, the bombing would stop.
When we speak of faith, this is what we are talking about.
Through faith, small miracles happen every day.

When you experience something so positive, you want to tell every one.
So I ended up doing just that.
You can't change old people cause they are set in their ways but the young people
are innocent and might want to investigate the words of truth , and common sense,
for themselves. It does no harm and makes them rounded people.
Religion is for people to learn from, to become better people, not to be interpreted
literally so crime and violence continues.
 Religion is not for people to be brainwashed by. It should not be an opiate, nor a drug.
In life, a little of everything goes a long way.

Sending every one a blessing.
For the sick - health
For the weary - strength
For the blind - sight
May life be a source of beauty and joy to remember.
May darkness lift off the face of this earth so light may shine in.
 May hearts be filled with loves tonic, instead of hate.
xoxoxoxox



No comments: