Monday, December 15, 2014

Miller Time


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJE-onnw2gM&list=RDZJE-onnw2gM#t=39

Now what would life be without Glen Miller.
I enjoyed listening to him today.

It looks like a very nice day today.
I am still working on my dolls
The tree is finally lit up and we can enjoy some Christmas spirit
in betwixt all what is happening in the world.
I managed to wrap a few token gifts just to get the whole thing started.

I managed to play jingle bells on my piano lol
Its the simplest one to play but I think I am getting a grip on Fur Elise too.
In highschool I wanted to play the violin but got stuck with the big base.
 I figure I better start using the piano or I will never have a chance to as every year one gets older
and time is becoming shorter to learn. lol
I am still sad cause if I had been given the violin or even a viola to play, I
would have been proficient at it today because I loved it.
But teachers push you to do what they need and not what you want.
Most of life is like this. You do things because you have to and not because you want to.
In the end... Life is not all about you but about every one around you.

I got my son a sax to play at school but he was not very into it either and just did it
to make us happy. Then other kids would have loved to be given the chance he
was given to learn a few instruments.
Thing is, it's nice to be able to know how to play a few things at home.
 Music is always good to know.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
xoxoxxoxoxo

2 comments:

George said...

I always enjoy Glenn Miller's music. One of the biggest regrets in my life is that I never learned to play a musical instrument (except for the stereo!).

A Lady's Life said...

LOL I think most of us stay in the music appreciation class george