Friday, October 10, 2014

Erase It All and Be Nothin.



ben folds  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzfXD5igRDM

 What was our home,
Paper not stone
A lean to the most
Oh when you pour
You’re half away
Gravity want
Like it always does
Did I wait time
Would it be easier?
To just delete, our pages
And the plans we’ve made

Erase me, so you don’t have to face me
Put me in ground and move the daisies
Ah, the memory, see how it goes, when you
Erase me, erase me,

So what will you do?
With no me for you
I know what we said
What if I left, a thing or two
We know that you don’t seem
To think about what you need to
You reached you’ll find that you’ve

Erased me, what the fuck is this?
You’re crazy
Turn around and do each time
Replace me
Ah, the memory, everybody knows how it goes
You just erase me
Do me like a pro and taze me
Fireworks poof, it’s gone, amazing
New ..you’ve gone solo
Growing mustaches all a photo
Erase me, erase me

Aaahhhhaaaa, ahhhhaaaaaa,
Aaahhhhaaaa, ahhhhaaaaaa,

Erase me, this is not shouting baby
Erase me, go on call the cops now baby
Ah, the memory, everybody knows
What the brand new home
Erase me, so you don’t have to face me
Erase me, I’m sure you can never escape me
And if you feel nothing
Guess where and what  I’ll be.

 nothin
 ---------------------------------------------------------
I found this to be a good song.
We are our experiences.
You can walk away from people and things but nothing changes
as to who you really are.
That will always be there.
And if that disappears,
then so do you.

Makes you shudder when looking at todays' violent world.
We think we can change countries and people but
it can't be done.
People are who they are and what they believe in.
To change them would mean to erase them,
turn them into nothing.
Living with a conscience means you are stuck with all your memories good and/or bad.
So how do you do this, change people or erase who they are ,
 ethically and morally?

In the past they turned them into monks to lead a humble,
subservient life,devoted to God, devoid of rights to language and opinion.
It was that or get psychologically broken or worse, killed.

Today we see one tragedy after another.
For ethical and moral reasons people choose to kill
as psychologically breaking a person is illegal.

Today we ask why do policemen shoot to kill?

Their job is the same as a soldiers'. They deal with people
who can't be psychologically broken,
so they are turned into nothing to save tax payers money.

And if they make a mistake, this is the price we pay for being the
unchangeable people that we are, with civil rights.

What a horrible cold reality.

xoxoxoxoxox





No comments: