Friday, July 4, 2014

To Love Is To Sin

 Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room. The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?" One boy answers, "We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie." "You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was!" The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh the good ol days when we had to go to confession.

It was a nightmare for me.
What was I to confess?
Of course I always went to the 10 Command ments
and this was basically what I referred to, to confess from.

Not listening to my parents.
Getting angry.
ummm.................nose picking......ummm...putting elbows on the table...um.....

But today I know I am going to hell for sure.

I still get angry or frustrated would be a better word and well..
I am still not listening to my parents
but then my kids dont listen to me either lol
(which is frustrating lol)

I eat too much . Drink too little.(in my opinion)

Sometimes the odd bad word pops out.
 (shiiit!)
I like to bop my husband in the head at times
but then I think he's too little, too cute and funny to bop lol

Abhore housework.

Dislike  cooking.

Sex?  Well .........God better NOT be looking there . lol
Do priests really need to hear ALL the minute details?
This is where one can have fun making things up for them.
and for the alter boys listening behind the walls.

People tire me easily now.

Loss of patience listening to people with empty heads, talking about their rights.
 Don't they understand there is no such thing,
any more than there is freedom?
Most words are an illusion of existence or reality. We are all insane.
Oh and this word "Intolerance"
People are getting sick on this word.
You can't have a yes or no opinion anymore cause its intolerance.
A law = intolerance to something.
To say NO to pass a law is also intolerance.
The way its used today, you can't say no at all so everything has to be yes.
Then people get hurt and all heck breaks loose and you have to ask why?
If you are for tolerance..... then tolerate rape, killing, pedophilia, prostitution , drugs.
.... they get off anyway
because passing laws to stop them =  intolerance.

Irks me that people dont see all the love  and caring I hold inside of me
for the world and family and friends.

Sloth? Well not really. I like messy houses cause they are lived in
When I see a clean house it tells me people either live somewhere else
or this is just not a healthy home.
You need stuff to be the person that you are. Books memorabilia clothes papers...
 coffee stains, dirt....pets...
The toilet should have used towels and the tub should look like someone took a shower in it
and the waste basket should have at least used toilet paper rolls..

Argumentative?  Well I would call it debates and discussions which people don't like doing or dont know how to do. We did a lot of that growing up in school..
In fact, it was a teaching tool to teach you  to think both pro and con.

Hard to get a good discussion going cause people fly off the handle or sit in a daze cause it goes way past over their heads. Now these are the voters they want to day 18 and over and now they want them at 16.
What country do you live in son?
Vancouver. Oh ya? How do you get there from Alberta?
 Well, first you have to fly to California.....

Hey I heard they had some good bargains in California
Ya?
Ya. I went to get a play station and they let you bargain.
Wow ! So how much did you get it for?
Well, they wanted 279.00 and I told them I would not pay more than 299.00 and they said SOLD!!
Cool!
--------------------------------------------------------
Her teenage son was having trouble mastering the fine points of balancing his new checking account. "The bank returned the check you wrote to the sporting goods store," she said. "Oh good," he said, "Now I can use it to buy some stereo equipment!"
 --------------------------------------------------------

Liberals! They are raising Liberals in schools today.

I get... don't talk to her. You just get her going. lol
My sons friends have a gas laughing while my sons hide in shame. lol

When I was a kid I was shy.
SPEAK UP ! WE CAN"T HEAR YOU!

So I learned to speak up. Now I get:
You are talking too loud.

I answer irked... THAT"S CAUSE YOU CAN'T HEAR ME!!!!

I use accents a lot, cause if you don't, people dont understand you.
Russel Peters made a mint exposing just that, using his East Indian Dad
and the arabic/chinese languages when they speak S' English.

Crossing the border the US side always says I have an accent.
Where are you from?
My Answer: From Canada Eh?.

Then I say: You have an accent too. Where are you from?
Should you be working at the border?
R U letting in people you shouldn't,with the wrong accents?
I really want an American at the border.
---------------------------------------------------
A tourist in LA is walking through Chinatown when he sees a sign saying, ‘Hans Olafsen’s Laundry’. Curious, he walks into the shop and sees an old Chinese gentleman sitting in the corner. ‘How did this place get a name like Hans Olafsen’s Laundry?’ asks the tourist. The old man says, ‘It’s named after me. I’m Hans Olafsen.’ ‘That’s an unusual name for a Chinese man,’ observes the tourist. ‘Yes,’ says the old man, ‘But when I came to America I was standing in the immigration line behind a man called Hans Olafsen. And when they asked me my name, I said, Sam Ting.’
 -----------------------------------------------------
Our teachers put a lot of stress on DICTION
THE RRRRAIN FROM SPAIN, COMES MAINLY FROM THE PLAIN.
So using diction, turns into an accent,cause people today slur their words
talking too fast.
We had to talk slow, so people could hear and understand you.
You slow down and read with emphasis on question marks and exclamation marks.etc..
Today you look and sound like a moron doing that but I have to say,
we lose a lot by NOT doing it.

So this is another reason why Rap is irksome to the ear.
You just want to slap the guy around silly.
DICTION!! DICTION!! DICTION!!
The rain in Spain..............
 Do u really wanna hurt me? Do u really wanna make me cry.....
I don't hear a word you're sayin, so why bother tryin to make me understan?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q.- What is Method Man's favourite novel?
A: Tical a Mockingbird.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What did Dr. Dre say when judging a vegetable show?
A: "Word to these hyped-ass leeks and dope beets".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, I love life.
I love nature, especially the air that I breathe and water and the critters I share it all with.
I think in my past life, if there is such a thing,  I must have been hanged  because I don't like anything around my neck.
In water, I wish I had gills so I could swim forever.

I love sunshine , dancing and singing and flowers and people and peace............
I love to hear laughter. celebration, children, books, knowledge, space
I love artwork symphonies crafts. engineering. fashion. fireworks.............

If you want to get through to alzheimers and parkinsons patients this is how you do it, through
question marks, exclamation points, colors....These are people , sitting, very much alive, trapped inside their heads not knowing how to get out. Stimulate their nerve endings and they find ways.

Ask me: What don't you love?......
 and really I have to say, there is nothing I don't love.

Some things I may not like but only because of love.; As a result of love.

I guess I am very guilty of being SELFISH to wanting and holding on to all my senses
so I could live and feel , touch and desire because these are the things which keep my spirit alive.

My spirit can live forever on good , if be it, sinful memories.

I am a person full of sin and on judgement day, that's all I will ever be able to tell my Father.
 I can't blame the devil saying HE made me do it like Flip Wilson does. (what happened to him?)

You .......GOD...........created me to love and to love .........is to sin.



xoxoxoxoxox














No comments: