Friday, December 20, 2013

Ugly Sweaters




The mantle display is nice to look at. and with the candles burning at night,
 it makes it even nicer.

Today we have lots of snow It is wet sticky and heavy
so I guess it will melt soon enough if it doesn't turn to ice tonight.
The big dog loved it and the little dog ran out, got cold feet and
 bolted back into the house.

Was fun to go to work today lol
Soo much traffic every where.

Today was ugly sweater day so the kids were trying to wear Christmas sweaters
to be in style.lol
I don't know why Christmas sweaters are called ugly They are for Christmas only
and so I think they are nice.























I think the top one is very nice Imagine having to make all those squares. Lots of work there. Well have a good one. xoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

George said...

The Knoxville hockey team had a special 'Ugly Sweater' night last night to raise money for charity. The team wore sweater/jerseys which were then auctioned off as a money raiser. I thought most of the sweaters I saw on TV were quite pretty.

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

A Lady's Life said...

Thank you George I also think the sweaters are quite nice.
Ok you won't wear them all year round but Christmas is nice.