Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lacy Angel



This is the new angel I crocheted yesterday
She looks nicer in real life.
She is 4 1/2 inches tall.

It is made in two pieces . The wings are done separately.
I think if two or three different colors was used she would look real nice.
At least her collar would be seen better on pictures.

Well I amaze myself every time I achieve something like this
I never thought I would be able to make things like this.



 
This is my first 3D one She is very small.

Today is still chilly. I got up at 3 am and tried to sleep but to no avail so I got up at 6 am and
began to putter around.

My big old Beau continues to be a nuisance and trouble maker.
You have to watch him all the time or he looks for trouble.

And apart from misplacing my glasses all is well with the world so far today.

Mandela will finally be peacefully laid to rest. He struggled through a long illness.
His life journey was not an easy one but very meaningful for the people of this world.

Well done.

xoxoxoxox

6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I wish I had your talent and could create such things. Bless your heart for putting so much into the holidays.

A Lady's Life said...

Sandy - Every one has a talent to do something. I don't know what I am doing most of the time.lol Cooking is not my thing and this icing I am making always look funny but its working out. Christmas used to be looked forward to because every one had a job to do. It was all a secret as every one made things for the sisters and brothers and children and friends but since it was a present, the person could not know.
This was the fun.
Mothers baked. It was a big home ordeal and this is why when the big day came every one was well into Christmas.
Every one felt like a wise man.lol
Every one was on pins and needles to see if the person liked the gift.
Today its all shopping and electronics.
I try to make things and my son still enjoys walking by and having a look see. He enjoys his ponchos in minus 22 weather.
Today I worked on my gingerbread houses and he seemed like he liked it.His girl friend also seems interested. People are all busy and not many moms stay at home.

George said...

Your angel is absolutely beautiful. I like the soft pink color. We're having some of your cold weather down here in Tennessee, but I really don't enjoy it all that much any more.

A Lady's Life said...

Trust me George Neither do we. lol
My son had a game in Port Moody and it was -22so they cancelled the game
Can you imagine playing on ice in shorts and breathing all that cold air??

Maude Lynn said...

She is so pretty!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Mama Zen