Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Crazy Night.



You know when you don't have a schedule to follow,
you lose concept of time.

I finished this doggy coat last night and looked up and it was 2:30 in the morning.
I almost flipped. It took me another 2 hours to stop being happy with myself,
before falling asleep and still later to wake up.
 Small things amuse small minds as they say.
I even have flaps to go around her back legs.

Most of the day I was out with hubby running errands and never once looked at the time.
























I wish my knees were able to do sports like skiing or even skating but
 I have to say the only thing that they are good for are taking a sleigh ride
 in fluffy snow, pulled by a rugged ol horse.
I would probably knit a coat for it as well, knowing me.lol

I did find a horse forehead cover pattern and though hmm good to keep
 away flies and yet so beautiful for the horse to wear. But I think it would
 be better sewn out of material.
My friend Teresa would love it for her horses.
 I made 40 things for her when my boys were horseback riding at Langley 204.

Anyway...
I followed no pattern for the above coat and just estimated the size with her body length.
My flowers are again making a debut on this outfit.lol
For shelters though, I don't recommend crocheting. Sewing these things to fit multi
sized dogs
is faster. You could make 20 per day at least.

Here I was swearing off crocheting for a while and here I am being pulled back into it.

Well my pooch will get a present under the tree too now.
 She can't wear her Santa outfit for ever, my son's present to her.
I guess if I wanted to, I could still add more ruffles to it for the girly girl look.

Christmas is a time when family comes together to share peace and love.
Many families will not have that to share as life changes almost as fast as technology.
The only thing we have to keep mankind together is faith that we were put on this planet to learn
to become better people.

I guess that is all one can ask for.
So have a warm peaceful day and be safe out there in blog land.

==============================================
You just gotta love these old Italian guys.

Seven retired Italian  guys were playing poker in the condo
clubhouse when Guido loses $500 on a single hand, clutches his
chest, and drops dead at the table.

Showing respect for their fallen comrade, the other six continue
but standing up.

At the end of the game, Giovanni looks around and asks, "So, who's
agonna' tell his wife?"

They cut the cards. Pasquale picks the low card and has to carry
the news. They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad
situation any worse. "Discreet? I'm the most discreet person you'll ever meet.

Discretion is my middle name. Leave it to me!"

So, Pasquale goes over to the Guido's condo and knocks on the door.

The wife answers through the door and asks what he wants?

Pasquale declares: "Your husband just lost $500 in a poker game and
is afraid to come home."

"Tell him to drop dead!" yells the wife.

"I'll go tell him." says Pasquale.

xoxoxoxoxoxo












No comments: